- Summary of the ambin pathway and what the service can provide for patient care.
- Criteria met for patients and the nursing care provided.
- Discussing the geography of the unit and how it works for these patients and within this haemaoto-oncology unit.
- How to manage daily running, urgent admissions and emergencies and a brief run through of the regimens currently running in the ambin pathway.
- How COVID has changed the way we run and the impact it has had on patients and the carers, how this is tailored due to the pandemic
Aisling Grant, Ward Sister Bud Flanagan West Ward & Ambin, Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton